Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Happy Award

I received the Happy Award from Jill over at Life After College. I have recently started to read Jill's blog and love it. She writes about all sorts of things and I love her creative style. So, thanks Jill!
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
  1. Caffeinated outbursts
  2. Bobaloo
  3. The band Vetiver
  4. Cacti
  5. Christmas cards
  6. Phone calls from old friends
  7. Coffee and walks in Golden
  8. Floating in the pool
  9. Sega Genesis
  10. Summertime gold panning
Blogs that make me happy:
Amanda's The Blog Jar
And
Baking With Plath which is on hiatus, and I am hoping will return soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You! Love to spread happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO MUCH for the award.. this definitely makes the rainy day blues go away

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?