Saturday, August 1, 2009

Egg Salad

My "weekend" now falls on Tuesday and Wednesday so there's not always a whole lot going on. I have turned to Netflix and have been enjoying a bunch of Audrey Tatau movies. Somehow I don't feel like I am being lazy if I am watching a movie in a different language.

Also, I have been watching the first season of "Man v. Food." I want this dude's job. Today, while wolfing down a Jimmy John's sub I got to thinking...

If you entered a food-eating contest where you won by out-eating a competitor in an hour, what kind of food would you make you a champion?

I'd probably go with egg salad. Not necessarily because I like it, I just think I could eat a ton of it without getting sick.

Weird. Somehow writing this post has led me to Wiki Brain Salad Surgery. Interesting stuff.

2 comments:

  1. it's official, I'm Netflixing all of her movies as soon as I get done with this comment.

    Also, I make a kick ass egg salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should probably make a sign on your bathroom door to warn others if you ever do eat a ton of egg salad...or i guess, if you enter any eating contest. (ha)
    when i lived alone netflix was my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?