Thursday, September 26, 2013

Orange you Glad?

When I was around 19 or 20 years old my friend L gave me this book...


I really didn't like emotions and feelings.  The big ones are still hard for me.  Sadness and anger.

L would make fun of me because I never spoke about how I was feeling about stuff.  She'd always say something along the lines of, "It's okay for Jill to have feelings too."  And I would respond with, "We're not going to go around the table making I feel... statements, are we?"  Pretty stunted.

So today, let's put it all out on the proverbial table...

The groovaru is in the shop, which is going to cost moolah.


It's been a rough week at work.
My brother is on his way here!


3-day weekend!



So, how are you peeling today?


2 comments:

  1. I deleted our fun little conversation yesterday because that post was embarrassing me. But I enjoyed our chat!

    Today I feel FINE Fucked-up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good, and we learned a new word! I feel fine a lot of the time...

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?