I also got down with my crafty self.
I painted 85 clothespins. I'll show you the entire project when I have finished.
Take this personality test and respond to your results.
Introvert (78%) - a strong preference of introversion over extraversion
Sensing (12%) - a slight preference of sensing over intuition
Feeling (12%) - a slight preference of feeling over thinking
Perceiving (11%) - a slight preference of perceiving over judging
I have heard of this test but have never taken it. I went to this page for more information about my type. There were a lot of things that were very spot on.
deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit
into your value system
- ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well
- they're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature
- need to have personal space
- they have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words
- ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others
What type of personality are you? What is your favorite trait about your personality type?