Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Precip & Pig & Postcards

The rain.  The rain.  The rain.


 Will it ever end?
 Apparently, no.

Despite the rain, Bobaloo and I went to a party last Saturday.
There was a pig roast.  I'm a vegetarian and tried to avoid eye contact.


Aside from the pig there was music, bubbles, tye-dye, and plenty of tom-foolery.  We had a good time.  Pikes Peak is in the picture below but you can't see it because of the weather.


I started Postcrossing again and forgot how much I missed it.  I got my first postcard with the Eiffel Tower on it yesterday.





À la prochaine!


3 comments:

  1. I follow another guy who is doing the postcard thing...
    http://randomizationofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again. I shut down my blog long term. Made it private so I wouldn't have to delete. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had so much rain lately too. But today, it's been cold and sunny which I much prefer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?