Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Yikes! I am just coming off of a 5-day weekend. 

The 4th of July went well, Bobaloo and I went to Red Rocks to see Moe and Blues Traveler.  The show was good and the fireworks were spectacular!
 
 

The rest of the time off was pretty low-key.  The darn brakes went out on the car so we stayed close to home.  We did check out the Forney Museum of Transportation where they had a 60's Cadillac exhibition.


They had some vintage Burma-Shave ads there too.  As I am not the biggest fan of Bobaloo's "New Years beard," I especially got a kick out of this one:

The answer to a maidens prayer is not a chin of stubby hair.
 
It's been a busy couple of weeks and my brain is still spinning a little, I am looking forward to things settling down a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I've looked everywhere for the beard, and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to see if I can find a pic of Grizzly Loo!

      Delete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?