Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Terrific Lady Day (part 1)

Bobaloo is a pretty good sport when it comes to doing the things I'm into.  These activities include cheesy tourist traps, going to see plays, checking out alpaca shows, and all sorts of other things that might not be up his alley.  Once in a while I plan an Ultimate Extreme Fun Day to the Max.  If you watch The League you may have heard it referred to as, Terrific Lady Day.  It's hard to explain but basically, we do a bunch of stuff I want to do.

Last week was rough (see yesterday's post) so on Friday I found $10 tickets to go see Jerry Joseph & Jackmormons up in Boulder at the Fox Theatre.  Just what I needed, a night on the town with my dude.

First, we had drinks at our old stomping grounds.  We used to hang at this bar all the time.


The show was awesome!  I have never been to the Fox before and really dug it.  A lot of great energy and some good butt-shakin' music.

 
 It was a good night.  A really, really good night.
 

2 comments:

  1. We used to go to a place to play pool. I liked the juke box the best. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so good at pool. I like the megatouch games at the bar, Bobaloo calls them my crack machines because I can sure blow through some dollar bills on Word Dojo.

      Delete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?