Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15

Well I am a little late to the party on the Blog Everyday in July challenge.  The way I look at it, it's more likely I'll finish the challenge as there are only two weeks left.  Two hardy hoorays for dilly-dallying.  Today's prompt is to write a letter to an inanimate object.

Dear Trolls and Squeezy-stress-reliever-for-a-head Guy, 

Thanks for making my day sunnier at work when people get a bit cranky.  Your sincere pleasantness is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jill



 


4 comments:

  1. Aww! I love these things! My Aunt still has the same one that I gave her when I was like three. I sat it on her desk at work and it's been there ever since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cute. Mine always make me happy when I'm stressed. I love their hair!

      Delete
  2. I like rainbow troll. I used to like office toys with the blue liquid and wheels inside? Know what I mean? Fun to watch. Avoid work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rainbow one is my favorite too. My mom bought me the other two when I was a kid, I think they were named Judy and Trudy.

      I'm not sure what office toy your thinking of. I'm at work so I am afraid to Google "toy with blue liquid and wheels." :)

      Delete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?