Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 Questions

This meme came from Lora's awesome blog.

This is the famous "Ten Questions" as popularized by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio," originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire.

1. What is your favorite word?

Anticipation

I am filled with anticipation. This word invokes a lot of excitement, to me it means the good kind of waiting. Hope, I guess. As in, I am anticipating your arrival. I am full of anticipation. Anticipation. Anticipation. Anticipation.

2. What is your least favorite word?

Supposedly

I can't stand this word because many people mispronounce it, which is very irritating. Argh.

3. What turns you on?

Music

Whether at home or at a show, I love music. It has the ability to transform any situation or occasion.

4. What turns you off?

Boredom

I cannot stand being bored. I am one of those people who constantly need to be entertained all. the. time.

5. What sound do you love?

Happiness

I love the sound of people having fun whether it be in glasses clanking at bars, people cheering at shows, friends gabbing over coffee, etc. When I hear people having fun and enjoying life, it makes me want to have fun and enjoy life too.

6. What sound do you hate?

Burping.

I know it's natural, but it just grosses me out.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

Currently, bitch-ass.

As in, if your bitch-ass could return my call at your earliest convenience, that'd be great.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

Dentist

Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to take a whack at dentistry. If it weren't for so much bitch-ass schooling, I might have given it a try.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Daycare Worker

I like kids, but I think I would lose my sanity.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gate?

Happy hour starts at three.

1 comment:

  1. I would love a happy hour in heaven. I'm there!

    I wonder if you need a glass. I like the idea of the drinks just floating in front of me, like on a space ship. I could take a bite out of a Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?