Friday, March 6, 2009

Better Now

After a week of sulking, I am better now. The week went by quickly and I am getting the hang of everything at work. I was told to go to hell and called the c-word by some callers, but I didn't take it personally. Over my lunch break I drive down the palm tree-lined roads and go to a park next to the ocean. Awesome! This weekend I am going up to North County to stay with my sister-in-law and nephew which will be a nice change from hanging out with myself. I am not sure what exactly we will be doing, but it is nice to hang out on the patio with the little guy and play. One more week until Bobaloo and my stuff arrive. I am getting pretty excited for him to get here so we can do all sorts of exploring.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are starting to look up. What's up with people being so rude? I hope next week someone gives you a nice compliment to make up for the nastiness of the other comments made to you this week. Geez!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?