Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12

Kickin' It Old Skool Badge
Join the Fun!


Ten Things I Know For Sure.

Tomorrow is another day, things always look better after some sleep.

My mom can beat me every time at a game of Foosball.

Actions speak louder than words especially when it comes to that love stuff.

A good life is knowing people who can make you laugh even on your worst day.

Music can save your mortal soul (says Don McLean, anyways).

Don't give others the power to dictate your mood or happiness.

The mountains are to the West.

Clubs are awesome.  Just as my Mix-Tape Monday club fizzled out, Books 'n' Booze began.

It's not a big deal unless you make it one.

Kiss the cook.

1 comment:

  1. My faves are the first and the ninth. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?