Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Goings On

I have been trying to slow down this August and have been really enjoying being a bit more of a homebody.  Bobaloo has been getting the yard all spiffed up and I put up some blue twinkly lights on the back patio.  Pretty good stuff.
 
Nik helping with yard work.
 
  We went to the Rocky Mountain Folks Festival on Sunday to see one of our favorite music dudes, John Prine.  It was a pretty venue and he played one of my favorite tunes called "Lake Marie."
 
I need to start asking people to take our pic, we never have anything in the background!


A friend and I have started doing Mix Tape Mondays on Monday evenings.  We exchange mix tapes with different themes.  Next week's theme is "Roadtrip." 

What's your favorite roadtrip song?
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a favorite song, but I do have a favorite radio station. WXRT 93.1 in Chicago. They've had the same cool DJs for 25 years!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?