Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lovely

Gillian at A Daft Scots Lass has given to me the Lovely Blog Award.  Awesome.  Thank you very, very much.  I started reading the Lass's blog during the challenge in July and really dig her sense of humor and sass and am a bit envious of her awesome red hair.  She has a great 100 Things About Me that you should probably check out.

Here's the dealy-o:
  • Add the "One Lovely Blog Award" image to your post
  • Share seven things about you
  • Pass the award on to seven nominees
  • Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them
  • Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs

Sharing is caring...

1.  I hate scary movies.  I fainted in the movie theater when I saw The Sixth Sense.
2.  I have been a vegetarian for fifteen years.
3.  Most days I leave the house with mismatched socks, I've learned to let that go...
4.  I don't understand the concept of "having a good cry."
5.  I was born with cold in my bones. I am always freezing and have icy hands and feet.
6.  When Bobaloo and I first checked out Colorado I told him I would never move here.
7.  If I am really comfortable around you, I'll bust out my Carlton dance.


I pass this here award onto these peeps*:






* I know bloggy awards are not everyone's cup of tea (I love them!), so just know I dig your blog.

6 comments:

  1. Thanx for accepting my blogaward! I laughed out loud about the Carlton Dance, because we do it in our house too.

    Two Peas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's hard to come up with seven things, isn't it? Maybe one of these days I'll be brave and post my sweet dance moves.

      Delete
  2. A good cry is completely lost on me. Scary movies make my mind go crazy and keep me from sleeping. Fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cry thing is a mystery to me... all I can think of is my eyes would be puffy and my mascara ruined.

      Same with scary TV shows, they are always on TV right before bedtime. Not so easy to sleep after an episode of Criminal Minds or SVU.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jill. I think you're the coolest. I really do.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?