Gillian at A Daft Scots Lass has given to me the Lovely Blog Award. Awesome. Thank you very, very much. I started reading the Lass's blog during the challenge in July and really dig her sense of humor and sass and am a bit envious of her awesome red hair. She has a great 100 Things About Me that you should probably check out.
Here's the dealy-o:
- Add the "One Lovely Blog Award" image to your post
- Share seven things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Sharing is caring...
1. I hate scary movies. I fainted in the movie theater when I saw The Sixth Sense.
2. I have been a vegetarian for fifteen years.
3. Most days I leave the house with mismatched socks, I've learned to let that go...
4. I don't understand the concept of "having a good cry."
5. I was born with cold in my bones. I am always freezing and have icy hands and feet.
6. When Bobaloo and I first checked out Colorado I told him I would never move here.
7. If I am really comfortable around you, I'll bust out my Carlton dance.
I pass this here award onto these peeps*:
* I know bloggy awards are not everyone's cup of tea (I love them!), so just know I dig your blog.