Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's Share

I was tagged on Facebook to do this. I thought I would bring it over here. Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Consider all of y'all tagged.
  1. When I was little, I wanted to be a dentist so I could drill out the teeth of my enemies. Sadist.
  2. I still have the phone numbers to Mr. Movies and Dominoes Pizza in Apple Valley, MN memorized.
  3. I got married on one of my best friend's birthday (Amy).
  4. I collect trolls, books, rocks, coins, etc. Stuff in general.
  5. I just learned to play catch two years ago. Well, sort of. I can play with a Frisbee, but still not a ball. Baby steps.
  6. I love the smell of hotels. And Sharpies.
  7. I love moving. Whether it be to a new state, city, or apartment. I hope to be living in California by the end of summer.
  8. I am a terrible cook. My husband does all of the cooking in our house. I make scrambled eggs in the microwave.
  9. I love to swim, even though I do not know how.
  10. I am almost finished at Red Rocks Community College. I hope to be at San Diego State by this time next year to study Spanish, English, or Linguistics, or a combination of them.
  11. I am a blogger and have four people who regularly read my blog. Yep, I am sure this makes me somewhat famous.
  12. I am a very shy and nervous person.
  13. If I were not so shy, I would start a band with my friends Jillian and Rachael. However, I do not know how we would do long-distance practices. Hmmm. I also do not know what the band name would be although I have TONS of great ideas!
  14. I am obsessive about brushing my teeth. My social paranoia is having food in them.
  15. I had my first legal beer with my dad at Shenanigans in Rosemount, MN and my first legal cocktail with my husband at Billy on Grand in St. Paul, MN.
  16. My younger brother Kyle will not be my friend on Facebook.
  17. For a skinny person, I am fanatical about food. I seriously love food more than life itself. I especially adore appetizers.
  18. I met my husband Bobaloo at a Halloween party. He was dressed as John Belushi from Animal House. I did not have a costume on.
  19. Three of our friends who were at the party we mat at were also at our Halloween wedding reception six years later to the date. http://picasaweb.google.com/ScrambledJill/TheWeddingReception?feat=directlink
  20. Since moving to Colorado, I have learned how to gold pan. It is a very relaxing and Zen-like activity.
  21. I have known most of my friends longer than I have not. I have known some friends longer than I have known my brother. I love them dearly.
  22. I love to read. I started with a list of 100 books to read before I die. I keep adding to the list so that I never have to die, there are about 230 books on my list to read now.
  23. I am a receptionist, which is somewhat hilarious because I am an introvert who does not like talking on the phone.
  24. Coca-Cola is my favorite beverage. Even when there's not rum in it.
  25. I took me a really long-ass time to come up with 25 things. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. i guess i'm tagged, eh?
    i promise i will get to this by the end of february. i have some thinking to do.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Got somethin' to say?