- When I was little, I wanted to be a dentist so I could drill out the teeth of my enemies. Sadist.
- I still have the phone numbers to Mr. Movies and Dominoes Pizza in Apple Valley, MN memorized.
- I got married on one of my best friend's birthday (Amy).
- I collect trolls, books, rocks, coins, etc. Stuff in general.
- I just learned to play catch two years ago. Well, sort of. I can play with a Frisbee, but still not a ball. Baby steps.
- I love the smell of hotels. And Sharpies.
- I love moving. Whether it be to a new state, city, or apartment. I hope to be living in California by the end of summer.
- I am a terrible cook. My husband does all of the cooking in our house. I make scrambled eggs in the microwave.
- I love to swim, even though I do not know how.
- I am almost finished at Red Rocks Community College. I hope to be at San Diego State by this time next year to study Spanish, English, or Linguistics, or a combination of them.
- I am a blogger and have four people who regularly read my blog. Yep, I am sure this makes me somewhat famous.
- I am a very shy and nervous person.
- If I were not so shy, I would start a band with my friends Jillian and Rachael. However, I do not know how we would do long-distance practices. Hmmm. I also do not know what the band name would be although I have TONS of great ideas!
- I am obsessive about brushing my teeth. My social paranoia is having food in them.
- I had my first legal beer with my dad at Shenanigans in Rosemount, MN and my first legal cocktail with my husband at Billy on Grand in St. Paul, MN.
- My younger brother Kyle will not be my friend on Facebook.
- For a skinny person, I am fanatical about food. I seriously love food more than life itself. I especially adore appetizers.
- I met my husband Bobaloo at a Halloween party. He was dressed as John Belushi from Animal House. I did not have a costume on.
- Three of our friends who were at the party we mat at were also at our Halloween wedding reception six years later to the date. http://picasaweb.google.com/ScrambledJill/TheWeddingReception?feat=directlink
- Since moving to Colorado, I have learned how to gold pan. It is a very relaxing and Zen-like activity.
- I have known most of my friends longer than I have not. I have known some friends longer than I have known my brother. I love them dearly.
- I love to read. I started with a list of 100 books to read before I die. I keep adding to the list so that I never have to die, there are about 230 books on my list to read now.
- I am a receptionist, which is somewhat hilarious because I am an introvert who does not like talking on the phone.
- Coca-Cola is my favorite beverage. Even when there's not rum in it.
- I took me a really long-ass time to come up with 25 things. Thanks for reading.
Monday, February 2, 2009
I was tagged on Facebook to do this. I thought I would bring it over here. Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Consider all of y'all tagged.